Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How do i make he music i have on my samsung rant to be my ringtone???

how do i make the music i currently have on my samsung rant my ringtone





i dont want to buy a ringtone i want to use the music than i currently have on my phone right now and make it my ringtone





Thx!How do i make he music i have on my samsung rant to be my ringtone???
http://www.myventones.com





they have millions of free ringtones





or you can upload and make your own ringtones for free.





You can make the ringtones from MP3 files. There is nothing like it.





and you can make animations and graphicsHow do i make he music i have on my samsung rant to be my ringtone???
Far as I've found out, you can't. If you could, you wouldn't pay $2 a song for ringtones.
u go to the tune,select OPTIONS,then select SET AS .at set as u'll see RINGTONE,click on it and that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment