Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Is it possible to assign downloaded music from my computer as a ringtone on my new samsung rant?

nope.





you can't do that on samsung rants





GO TO THIS FREE RINGTONE MAKING SITE





http://www.ventones.com





and look for a free step by step tutorial called


--------------------------------------鈥?br>

FREE SPRINT RINGTONES WITHOUT INTERNET


--------------------------------------鈥?br>




sprint does not allow you to use mp3 files in the memory card as ringtones. they block that. the only way is to follow the above tutorial from


ventones and convert the mp3 files to a video file. then transfer that to your memory card.





VENTONES is the BEST site without that i have used, its free and its the only site that works for Sprint phones without internet. I use it all the time,


I never pay sprint $4 for a ringtone. I just make my own ringtones from Ventones . This is what you do

No comments:

Post a Comment